BIRT Wiki Page Updates
The BIRT Wiki Page has been updated today. We have changed the top level page and added Wiki Categories to the BIRT pages. More importantly, we have opened up a new section for Community Example contributions. Have you ever done something in BIRT that you think other people would be interested in? Well now we have a place for you to put your code.
The full process is explained on the BIRT Examples page. I just wanted to highlight a couple of facts.
- You need to login to the Wiki to make edits.
- User logins are tied to your Bugzilla account.
- Please use the template for any new pages which is shown here.
- Make sure the title of your article includes the word (BIRT) at the end of the title.
- Please apply the proper category tag at the bottom of the page.
- Do not include slashes '/' or '' in the title. Wiki structure is flat, slashes imply a level of hierarchy that does not exist.
The proper Category tags are as follows:
For examples about how to create reports use:
[[Category:BIRT Example Report]]
For examples about how to integrate BIRT with other products:
[[Category:BIRT Example Integration]]
For examples about how to create BIRT extensions:
[[Category:BIRT Example Extension]]
Finally, only make contributions to the Wiki that meet the Eclipse contribution guidelines.